Thursday, September 23, 2010

Stolen Book Meme

I stolen this book meme from The Hiding Spot....and I think she stolen it from somewhere else, lol.

5 Books I’ve Read Recently
1. Scott Pilgrim Vol. 1-6
2. Something New
3. Mockingjay
4. Wildwood Dancing
5. Eclipse

5 Books I’m Planning to Read (in the near future)
1. Sand Chronicles Vol. 9
2. Breaking Dawn
3. Clockwork Angel
4. A Most Improper Magick
5. What Would Emma Do?

5 of My Favorite Books
1. The Hunger Games Series
2. Pride and Prejudice
3. Little Women
4. Watership Down
5. The Neverending Story

 5 of My Least Favorite Books
1. Moby Dick
2. The Gunslinger (tried to read this three times, could not get into it)
3. The Odyssey
4. The Hobbit (good, but I hated the cop-out ending)
5. I Capture the Castle (loved the beginning, hated the end)

5 of My Favorite Book-to-Film Adaptations
1. Pride and Prejudice
2. To Kill A Mockingbird
3. The Last Unicorn
4. The Secret of Nimh
5. Scott Pilgrim vs. The World

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails