Saturday, April 23, 2011

Review: The Boyfriend Bylaws

The Boyfriend BylawsThe Boyfriend Bylaws by Susan Hatler

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Melanie is a young woman with lots of great things going for her. She teaches classes at the Totally Fit gym and has finally saved up enough money for her dream car. However, she hasn't been as lucky in the romance department. After dating one lame guy too many, her best friend decides to lay down “The Boyfriend Bylaws” or rules that will help Melanie find “The One”.

The Boyfriend Bylaws is a fun and witty read! I loved Melanie's character and the back-and-forth banter and antics between her and her Totally Fit co-workers. I wanna work out at their gym!

I only wish the story had been longer. I wanted to know more of Melanie's backstory and what happened to some of the minor characters. Otherwise, I enjoyed it and I will be checking out more of Susan Hatler's work in the future!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails