Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (3)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme that was created by Breaking the Spine to spotlight a blogger's eagerly anticipated new books.

For this Waiting on Wednesday, I picked Breadcrumbs by Anne Ursu.

Release Date:September 27th 2011

Book Summary:"Once upon a time, Hazel and Jack were best friends. But that was before he stopped talking to her and disappeared into a forest wth a mysterious woman made of ice. Now it's up to Hazel to go after him. Inspired by Hans Christian Andersen's "The Snow Queen," BREADCRUMBS is a story of the struggle to hold on, and the things we leave behind."

My Thoughts: I love the story of The Snow Queen! This inspired version sounds very intriguing to me. Here in the hot summer, in the hot city, I wish I was the girl on cover. Some snow would feel good about right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails