Wednesday, September 7, 2011

THG Teaser Trailer and Collins Comic


Can you believe there's only 197 days until The Hunger Games movie is released? While waiting for Mockingjay it felt like the movie was taking forever and now it's a reality in the near future.

This is probably old news, but as much as I love The Hunger Games, I cannot-not-post-this on my blog...please bare with me (my fangirl self) if this is the 1000th time you've seen this...



Wow. I think Jennifer Lawrence is going to be a fantastic Katniss. I also really liked the flaming mockingjay graphic. It gives me chills. But, honestly, I dunno if I like the music...I like a lot of music by the composers Danny Elfman and T Bone Burnett, but the song in this trailer didn't scream Katniss-is-in-the-woods to me. Maybe the song in the trailer isn't the movie's main theme. I guess I was hoping for something a little more Fleet Foxes-esque. We'll see.


And, there's also some Suzanne Collins comic news! No, there isn't a Hunger Games graphic novel in the works (I can still dream). But Sara Grundell is doing a Suzanne Collins biography-type comic called FAME: Suzanne Collins that's going to be released November 8th. You can read more about it here at movies.com and/or pre-order it here at amazon.com.

2 comments:

  1. Really interesting video and i enjoyed this post, thanks and keep sharing here.Register Domain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Above the video are excellent. Picture quality is awesome. It's great stuff. Each and every day i get it valuable information.website hosting

    web hosting

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails