Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Meme: My Life as a Book

Here's a fun, little Meme I found at One A Day Y.A. However, she discovered it through Kittling: Books who discovered it through Pop Culture Nerd. So, pretty much, it's getting passed around.

The idea is to fill in the blanks with the name of a book you've read this year (Goodreads comes in handy!). You can add a few words in so the sentence makes sense. Make sure to include the author's name so people can look it up.

My Life As A Book

One time at band/summer camp, (I learned) How Not To Be Popular (Jennifer Ziegler).

Weekends at my house are Between Shades of Grey (when I have homework) (Ruta Sepetys).

My neighbor is Stepping on Roses (Rinko Ueda).

My boss is Bossypants (Tina Fey).

My ex was Lament: The Faerie Queen's Deception (Maggie Stiefvater).

My super hero secret identity is The Girl Who Was On Fire (Leah Wilson).

You wouldn't like me when I'm angry because (I'm so) Dramacon (Svetlana Chmakova).

I'd win a gold medal in Love Untamed (JoAnn Chartier and Chris Enss).

I'd pay good money for All The Tea In China (Jane Orcutt).

If I were president, I would Bless Your Heart, Tramp (Celia Rivenbark).

When I don't have good books, (I feel) Lost At Sea (Bryan Lee O'Malley).

Loud talkers at the movies should be Hush, Hush (Becca Fitzpatrick).


Please leave a link if you do this! I'd love to see what you create :)

1 comment:

  1. Love your use of Bossypants and Hush, Hush. Thanks for leaving me your link :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails