Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Review: Darth Vader and the Lost Command

Darth Vader and the Lost CommandDarth Vader and the Lost Command by Haden Blackman

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

As a long time Star Wars fan, this is the Darth Vader I've wanted to see for years.

I don't make it a secret to my friends that I wish the first prequel had started with the plot of Episode III and continued until moments before Episode IV began.

For me, I always wanted to see inside the madness of Darth Vader. A man torn, haunted by his past, bitter about the family he lost, with perhaps the slight stirs of the light side still within him...buried deep within. Thankfully, with this graphic novel, I have what I wished for.

In Star Wars: Darth Vader and the Lost Command there's plenty of emotional turmoil and action on Darth Vader's part. I wish it had been a little longer, with the minor charaters a little more developed. However, this is a soild start to filling the gap between Episode III and Episode IV.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails