Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Automatic Pre-orders

Do you have a favorite author or authors that you love so much, you'd automatically pre-order their next book regardless of what it was about?

Lynsey Newton, author of the blog, Narratively Speaking, recently asked that question and created a list of her "Automatic Pre-order" authors. I loved her list so much, I decided to create one of my own!

VONZE's pre-orders:

1. J. K. ROWLING

Regardless of what this woman's next book is about, I will be pre-ordering as soon as pre-orders are available.

2. SUZANNE COLLINS

Ditto, if you haven't noticed that I love The Hunger Games, then I'm telling ya now that I do! I haven't read the Overlander series yet, but I do own it. If a new Collins series was announced soon, I'd pre-order it without question.

3. JULIA QUINN

I'm still making my way through the ole Bridgerton series, but I have yet to read a bad novel from this lady, new or old. She is a master romance writer and I'm currently trying to collect all of her novels.

4. STEPHENIE MEYER

I want more of the science fiction world she created in The Host! I'm curious to see what the sequel will be about.

5. HINAKO ASHIHARA

Her Sand Chronicles series was one of the first manga that drew me in with its emotional, dramatic style. Will she continue to handle tough topics like suicide? Or will she try something on the lighter side?

6. RINKO UEDA
I can't say how I loved Stepping on Roses enough! I love her mix of historical drama and comedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails