Sunday, January 6, 2013

Reading Challenges for 2013

Happy Belated New Year to my wonderful readers and followers!

Can you believe that it's 2013 already? 2012 zoomed right past me as I was busy reading away.


I am proud to write that I completed my challenge to read 215 books in 2012! I was cutting it close, but I got it finished before December was over. I think this challenge proves that you really can do anything you set your mind to...I never imaged I'd read that many books in my lifetime prior to finding the Goodreads reading community. So, thank you Goodreads for inspiring me, introducing me to so many cool blogs, and great books!

With that said, it's time to think of my new challenges for 2013. This year is going to be a busy one for my med student husband and I, so, unfortunately I won't be able to top my reading record. However, I have signed up to read 48 romance novels for the Reading Romances Challenge and 26 YA novels for the A-Z Challenge. I suck at math, but I believe that's a grand total of 74 books this year...which may end up being a few more if I include books read for class and my other interests/hobbies.

Anyone out there have an interesting challenge you'd like to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails