Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (15)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme that was created by Breaking the Spine to spotlight a blogger's eagerly anticipated new books.

For this Waiting on Wednesday, I picked The Bridgertons: Happily Ever After by Julia Quinn.

Release Date: April 2, 2013

Book Summary: (From Goodreads) "For the first time in print, New York Times bestselling author Julia Quinn presents a collection of "second epilogues" to her Bridgerton series, previously published as e-originals, plus a new bonus Bridgerton novella: Violet in Bloom," a short story in which we finally meet Edmund Bridgerton."

My Thoughts: After merrily reading my way through the Bridgerton romance series (and all of Julia Quinn's awesome romances in general) I am so happy that her "second epilogues", or short stories about each couple, will be available in one convenient collection. Since beginning the series I've wanted a prequel about the family matriarch, Violet, and her late husband. Looks like my wish may have come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails