Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Review: Dad Is Fat by Jim Gaffigan


Dad Is FatDad Is Fat by Jim Gaffigan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Jim Gaffigan lovingly refers to himself as "The Hot Pocket Guy." However, I know him best as the guy behind "Pale Force".

Gaffigan has never failed to make me laugh. However, I wasn't sure what to expect from "Dad Is Fat." I figured it was a series of funny observations about dads in general. At the time, I didn't know that Jim has five kids. "Five Kids, Catholic" in fact.

His take on life with five children is hilarious and at the same time very sweet. He covers it all, birth, living in an apartment with kids, New York, schools, playgrounds, vacations, church, family gatherings, and birthdays.

Highly recommended for dad's to be or as a father's day gift!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails