Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Review: Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins


Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss, #1)Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Much like the teen years in general, Anna and the French Kiss is a roller-coaster of emotion and drama! There were times I loved the main characters, times I hated them, times I thought they were insane...in summary, I feel that Stephanie Perkins has a real talent for creating wonderfully entertaining and flawed characters who grow and change.

I love that Perkins made Anna's character a film buff, and recommend readers some great movies. The international setting was a great escape. Although admittedly, it took me a while to process that anyone would NOT want to go to France.

Looking forward to finishing the other books in the series and what Perkins has in store for the future.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails