Saturday, March 28, 2015

Review: The Secrets of Sir Richard Kenworthy by Julia Quinn


The Secrets of Sir Richard Kenworthy (Smythe-Smith Quartet, #4)The Secrets of Sir Richard Kenworthy by Julia Quinn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

One of my most anticipated books of 2015 did not disappoint! A unique read with focus on family secrets. It was refreshing, as most regency romances (and historical romances in general) focus on destitution or personality flaws in the main characters. While Sir Kenworthy's marriage scheme is crazy, above all, he loves his crazy family more...enough to sacrifice his future, his bride's, and that of his future children.

Although I guessed the secret before the main character did, I held my breath for her reaction. I couldn't decided on how it would end! So many choices and complications. So many lives and reputations hanging in the balance. A true page-turner for me! I'm only sad that the next book in the series has yet to be announced...*sigh*.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails