Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (28)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme that was created by Breaking the Spine to spotlight a blogger's eagerly anticipated new books.



For this Waiting on Wednesday, I picked Solutions and Other Problems by Allie Brosh.

Release Date: December 29, 2015

Book Summary: "Allie Brosh, the “gut-bustingly funny” (NPR), award-winning, and #1 New York Timesbestselling author of Hyperbole and a Half, shares an all-new collection of autobiographical and illustrated essays."

My Thoughts: I am thrilled about this sequel! The last time I checked the author's blog/webcomic, she's been pretty quiet. I figured she was taking a break and half hoped that maybe she was working on more material. The first book was very inspirational to me, so I'm looking forward to seeing what she's been up to since the first release. I only wish this was available before Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails