Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Review: Q&A a Day for Creatives: A 4-Year Journal



My rating: 5 of 5 stars
For the past three years, I've enjoyed Potter' Style's Q&A A Day 5-Year Journal. It's perfect for reflecting on your day when you're pressed for time, feeling writer's block, or lack an interesting topic. It's amazing to see how much my answered have changed since 2013. Really a personal time-capsule. I highly recommend it.

When I discovered Potter Style's new journal for creatives, I was super excited! I love to draw and doodle, but I lack the time, space, and subject matter to fill a sketchbook. I feel that Q&A a Day for Creatives offers a quick, easy, and organized solution. Each day it poses a question and encourages creatives to draw their answer in the space provided.

My only criticism is the thin pages. It is suitable for pencil, ink, or crayon. But, personally, I wouldn't use watercolor or other paints because it would probably bleed through the book. Maybe in the future they could created a paint and mixed media version with thicker paper.

Otherwise, it's wonderful, and will be my go-to gift this year for artsy-fartsy friends and kids. Give the gift of daily fun and reflection for 4 years to come!

I was given a copy of this book via Blogging for Books for an honest review.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails