Sunday, November 29, 2015

Review: The Time Chamber: A Magical Story and Coloring Book by Daria Song


The Time Chamber: A Magical Story and Coloring BookThe Time Chamber: A Magical Story and Coloring Book by Daria Song
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Time Chamber is a truly magical story and coloring book for people who love fantasy. The intricate designs spark the imagination while telling the adorable journey of a small fairy.

This is my first adult coloring book, and I feel it certainly sets the bar high. You feel like the colorist of a beautiful graphic novel. It will take me months to finish it!

It's a great gift for people who collect fairy or owl items, or fantasy stories in general. I could see families working on the story, a page at a time, for hours of fun and togetherness. Color now, and use as a bed-time story later.

I was given a copy of this book from Blogging For Books in exchange for an honest review.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails