Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree This Year


Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree This Year


Step Aside, Pops: A Hark! A Vagrant Collection by Kate Beaton - I've been waiting years for a new release! Gotta have it!

You’re Never Weird on the Internet (almost) by Felicia Day - Felicia Day is beyond cool. A fangirl's fangirl and very creative person.

Fat Cat Art: Famous Masterpieces Improved by a Ginger Cat with Attitude by Svetlana Petrova - I confess, I read some of this in the bookstore and it's hilarious. I want a copy all my own.

How to Be a Victorian A Dawn-to-Dusk Guide to Victorian Life by Ruth Goodman - I don't need more fuel for my history lovin' fire, but reading this couldn't hurt.

Updraft by Fran Wilde - After hearing the author speak at the DBF2015, I've really wanted this new scfi.

The Huntress of Thornbeck Forest by Melanie Dickerson - Found this one while randomly browsing the bookstore. Looks like a female Robin Hood/Katniss character.

Doodling for Bookworms: 50 inspiring doodle prompts and creative exercises for literature buffs
by Gemma Correll
- Oh man, this sounds like it was made for me, lit meets art.

Furiously Happy by Jenny Lawson - I was weary of reading her first book, but ended up loving it and her blog! Can't wait to read about her new adventures.

The Secret of Pembrooke Park by Julie Klassen - In the past, I've discovered some really great clean romance titles from the Goodreads Choice Awards. Highly recommended + romance + regency era = sounds like a must for me.

Confess by Colleen Hoover- Loving the whole romance genre, I gotta check out the top voted romance on Goodreads for 2015. The artsy setting sounds unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails