Friday, February 5, 2016

Review: Cats in Paris: A Coloring Book of the Felines of Paris by Won-Sun Jang

Cats in Paris: A Coloring Book of the Felines of ParisCats in Paris: A Coloring Book of the Felines of Paris by Won-Sun Jang
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

With Valentine's Day around the corner, this is a cute book for cat collectors.

Overall, it's more "cat"astic than Parisian. I had all these sweet French cat stereotypes in my head when I considered this book. And although there are pages with cats against the backdrop of Montmarte, Notre-Dame Cathedral, and the Eiffel Tower, afterwards its mostly typical cats that could be from anywhere. Cat stamps. Cats and flowers. Cats and yarn.

So, it probably won't teach you much about Paris. But if you love cats and want a fun, feline coloring book, this one is nice.

I was given a copy of this book from Blogging For Books in exchange for an honest review.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails