Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Ten Books That Will Make You Laugh


Ten Books That Will Make You Laugh

Weird Things Customers Say In Bookshops by Jen Campbell - Perfect book for us bookworms. Plenty of awkward, I-can't-believe-someone-said-that moments. Like a series of inside jokes from your favorite bookstore.

Cat Vs. Human by Yasmine Surovec - If you're a cat-owner or fan in general, this is a must read. Surovec captures all the crazy details of the silly critters we love.

The Indispensable Calvin and Hobbes by Bill Watterson - A classic. Something for everyone. Even if you're not into comics, Watterson's work is forever ingrained in pop culture.

The Worrier's Guide To Life by Gemma Correll - Over-thinking, girl power humor! Quirky and relatable, Correll will help you forget your worries for a moment.

Love and Freindship by Jane Austen - Young Jane Austen loved her over-the-top melodrama and shows it in this outrageous parody of her time. Lots and lots of lovely fainting!

Fat Cat Art by Svetlana Petrova - OMG, I cracked up just looking at the pictures. The author is a genius combining three of my favorite things: lols, cats, and art.

Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery - Anne's character has the delightful power to crack you up. Her overactive imagination is funny in itself, as well as, the situations she gets herself and her friends into along the way.

The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot - It's been years, but in memory, it never failed to make me laugh. My favorite modern YA.

Dad is Fat by Jim Gaffigan - A fun, chaotic, slice of life about Jim and his family in New York (5 kids in an apartment, wow).  Jim is naturally funny. I highly recommend it.

Wreck This Journal by Keri Smith - Not a comedy per say, but if you do half the requests in the book, you'll be laughing at the absurdity. 

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yessss! I'm still apart of the Pale Force, lol.

      Delete
  2. Weird Things Customers Say in Bookshops sounds right up my alley!

    Check out my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Highly recommended! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Great list. I have Weird Things Customers Say In Bookshops on my TBR list. I’ve heard that it’s really funny.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess! I couldn't put it down! :D

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails