Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Ten Childhood Characters Revisited


Ten Childhood Characters Revisited 

So, yeah, it's been over 25 years since I discovered the joys of reading. *feeling old* "What-If" I had an elementary school reunion, and by some fictional magic, literary characters could join the party? Here's who I'd invite:

Amelia Bedelia - She's the life of the party...well, and she might just ruin it by accident.

Fictional Laura Ingalls - After we reassured her that indoor toilets and computers are cool, I'm sure she'd fit right in.

Samantha Parkington (American Girl series) - Ditto for this chick. I'd also like to thank her for her influence on my dream of being a Victorian lady.

Ralph the Mouse - Somebody hide the cheese platter...

Arthur - Yeah, I guess DW could tag along too as the unofficial class mascot/little sister.

Corduroy - I hope that bear's fashion sense has improved.

Madeline - Cause she'd bring all the fancy French food.

Little Red Riding Hood - Maybe she has TomTom or GPS on her phone. Wouldn't want her to get lost.

Bastian and Atreyu (Neverending Story) - Cause ya'll know they were some of my first fictional crushes.

2 comments:

  1. yessss madeline i totally forgot that one for my list ! i would read that book constantly as a child how could i forget honestly! great list!

    Our TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! Thanks for stopping by :) I secretly always wanted a Madeline hat!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails