Tuesday, June 14, 2016

My Most Anticipated Releases For The Second Half Of The Year

My Most Anticipated Releases For The Second Half Of The Year



Solutions and Other Problems by Allie Brosh - Argh, I thought this was going to be released last year :(!! But I can't wait for more fun from the author of Hyberbole and A Half, both hilarious and relatable.


Star Wars: The Force Awakens Adaptation
 by Chuck Wendig, Luke Ross -  Graphic novel of TFA??? I need this in my life! You guys know I love graphic novels, art, and Star Wars, so this a natural combo for me. *happy dance*


The Princess Diarist
 by Carrie Fisher - As I've blogged about before, Princess Leia was my fav heroine way before Katniss or Hermione. IMO, Fisher's take on the Star Wars DVD commentary is both fun and insightful. Can't wait to walk down memory lane with her!


Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - Parts One & Two (Special Rehearsal Edition Script): by J.K. Rowling, Jack Thorne, John Tiffany - The series continues! Although I really wish it was a novel instead of a play, I'm very curious about what the future holds for the Potter family.


Manga Classics: Sense and Sensibility  - *More happy dancing* I feel like I asked for this and my wish came true! Oh be still my heart, classic lit + graphic novel art = awesome.


Manga Classics: Jane Eyre - Super ditto, it releases the same day!


A Royal Christmas Wedding (Royal Wedding Series)by Rachel Hauck - I adore Hauck's Royal Wedding Series and I'm excited about revisiting the royal family of Brighton Kingdom. "Once Upon A Prince" was a sweet, contemporary read.


The Innkeeper of Ivy Hill (Tales From Ivy Hill) by Julie Klassen - Klassen's "The Secret of Pembrooke" pleasantly surprised me with it's mix of historical mystery, action, and tender romance. Can't wait to check out her first series.


The Cautious Maiden by Dawn Crandall - I'm looking forward to the suspense and romantic tension! I've heard it's a favorite and page turner among inspirational romance fans. :D


Pride and Prejudice: A Coloring Classic by Jane Austen, Chellie Carroll - Why merely color, when you can Pride and Prejudice color? I daresay!

3 comments:

  1. Ahh The Cursed Child is probably the most anticipated book of the year!5

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my copy of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child book today.
    I ordered it from Amazon and they delivered it in just 2 days!
    Check them out:
    Harry Potter and the Cursed Child

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails