Saturday, October 15, 2016

Review: Pop Manga Coloring Book: A Surreal Journey Through a Cute, Curious, Bizarre, and Beautiful World

Pop Manga Coloring Book: A Surreal Journey Through a Cute, Curious, Bizarre, and Beautiful WorldPop Manga Coloring Book: A Surreal Journey Through a Cute, Curious, Bizarre, and Beautiful World by Camilla d'Errico
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Because I enjoyed d'Errico's "Pop Painting" art instruction, I decided to check out her coloring book as well.

I think it's a perfect gift for the manga/anime lover, young or old.

Camilla d'Errico's pages are both magical and unique to behold. Some are surreal and emotional, others are whimsical and sweet. The majority of her subjects are female characters in fantasy or scifi settings. There's something cute for everyone, be it: robots, mermaids, birds, butterflies, icecream, deer, squid, unicorns, and other magical beasts.

The character details and patterns are sure to provide hours of coloring.

4.5 stars. I only wish the pages were thicker and could take watercolor pencils. Otherwise, truly wonderful.

I received this book from the Blogging for Books program in exchange for this review.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails