Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Ten Books I've Added To My To-Be-Read List Lately


Ten Books I've Added To My To-Be-Read List Lately


Shadow of the Wolf (Sherwood's Doom) by Tim Hall - Found while randomly browsing Barnes and Noble. I love Robin Hood lore and mash-ups. Can't believe I'd never heard of this one.


The Scribble Diary: My Brain Right Now by Lisa Currie - I had tons of fun completely Wreck This Journal for my bucket list blog. Right now I'm trying to find a next best thing.


Summerlong by Peter S. Beagle - I am a huge Last Unicorn fan, and was almost shocked to learn about this book (I thought Beagle was severely ailing). Anyways, certainly interested in his newest story.


Ahsoka by E.K. Johnston - Prior to watching Star Wars Rebels, I was not familiar with Ahsoka's character. She's not in the movies. However, now that I've caught up on the new Star Wars canon, I'm interested in her life and continuing story.


Queen Emeraldas 1 by Leiji Matsumoto - Oh man, super anime/manga geek here. I was pleasantly surprised to find this in Barnes and Noble! I love the old school drawing style of Galaxy Express. Very curious to learn more about the Pirate Queen.



Unmentionable: The Victorian Lady's Guide to Sex, Marriage, and Manners by Therese Oneill - I saw this on a friend's Goodreads feed and was scandalized, and then kinda fascinated. How did ladies live back then??? They were made of strong stuff.



Outlander Kitchen: The Official Outlander Companion Cookbook by Theresa Carle-Sanders - OMG, whatever is in that basket, I wanna try it! I love trying new recipes for the holidays and being an Outlander fan, this is the ticket.




Color the Classics: The Snow Queen: A Frozen Fantasy Coloring Book by Jae-Eun Lee - Wow, looks like the perfect winter coloring book! Grab the snuggie and coffee and I'm all set. Let it go, let it snow!



Devil in Spring: The Ravenels, Book 3 by Lisa Kleypas - Ah, can't believe this doesn't come out until next year! Anyways, very much enjoyed Marrying Winterborne and looking forward to this one. Can I borrow that dress, btw?


Skip Beat! (3-in-1 Edition), Vol. 12 by Yoshiki Nakamura - Another title that doesn't release until January...I'm hooked on this series, and even though the last few volumes weren't my favs, I'm hoping the plot will progress more in this one.

2 comments:

  1. I was flipping through Outlander Kitchen the other day at the library the other day and the recipes sound great!

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Yeah, I'd love to have an Outlander themed dinner someday. I have the Hunger Games cookbook and tried several recipes from it, too.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails