Saturday, December 31, 2016

Top Ten Books I Read In 2016

Top Ten Books I Read In 2016

Wow, I can't believe it's that time of year again! Where did it go? So many books, so little time to blog.


Star Wars: Bloodline by Claudia Gray - I feel like I'm annoying everyone with my rekindled Star Wars obsession. Oh well! Once a fangirl always a fangirl. Love Princess Leia. RIP Carrie Fisher.


Me Before You by JoJo Moyes - Heartbreakingly good. One of the most complex love stories I've ever read. The movie was just as wonderful.


Because of Miss Bridgerton by Julia Quinn - Just when I thought Quinn's work couldn't get any wittier, it did! One of her best, IMO.

Marrying Winterborne by Lisa Kleypas - I'm still new to Kleypas' work (need to read Wallflowers), but I really enjoyed this one. Interesting plot.


You're Never Weird on the Internet by Felicia Day - My geek girl hero! Felicia inspired me to embrace my nerdy without shame.

In Quest of the Hero by Otto Rank, Alan Dundes, FitzRoy Richard Somerset - Speaking of nerdy, this book helped me understand heroes of mythical proportions. Tons of legends I'd never heard of before.

Far From The Madding Crowd by Thomas Hardy - I loved the movie and the book, while different, did not disappoint. Highly recommend.

Life Below the Stairs by Alison Maloney - The perfect book to read after the conclusion of Downton Abbey! Fascinating facts that made the series real.


Chi's Sweet Home by Kanata Konami - Love the conclusion of this sweet series! Perfect for the cat lady in your life.




Outlander Kitchen by Theresa Carle-Sanders - Awesome time-traveling noms! Tons of baked goods I wanna try, after my New Year's diet that is :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails