Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Top Ten Books I'm Looking Forward To For The First Half Of 2017



Top Ten Books I'm Looking Forward To For The First Half Of 2017


The Girl with the Make-Believe Husband: A Bridgertons Prequel by Julia Quinn - Ah, can't wait for this series to continue! Historical romance set in the Colonies? Yes! I like that era, reminds me of my trip to Jamestown and Colonial Williamsburg.


Star Wars: Han Solo (Star Wars (Marvel))
 by Marjorie Liu, Mark Brooks - I know I could read the individual comics, but much like binge watching episodes on Netflix, it's more fun to read the graphic novel.


RoseBlood by A. G. Howard  - Special thank you to The Broke and The Bookish for listing this book! Ah, I love The Phantom of the Opera (probably going to see the musical again in the new year) and I wanna read this book!


The Duke (Victorian Rebels) by Kerrigan Byrn - Currently collecting all of this lady's work, so good. Great heroes and pacing, hot, hot, hot.


Devil in Spring: The Ravenels, Book 3
 by Lisa Kleypas - I'm still new to Kleypas' work, but I really enjoyed the last book in the Ravenels series, curious what will happen to the headstrong little sister.


Empire's End: Aftermath (Star Wars) (Star Wars: The Aftermath Trilogy) by Chuck Wendig - Woah, maybe this will tide me over until Star Wars Episode 8! I'm very interested if Leia will have a child-birth scene and if Wendig will show Han, Leia, and Ben Solo as a family unit.


Skip Beat! (3-in-1 Edition), Vol. 12
 by Yoshiki Nakamura - Argh, I didn't enjoy the last few volumes of Skip Beat, but I'm so invested in the series at this point, that I really hope the plot picks up in this one.


A Conjuring of Light: A Novel (Shades of Magic)
 by V. E. Schwab - Fingers crossed for this one, too. Schwab is a great writer, don't get me wrong. But the last book in the series was very slow paced for me and Oshie. I want Kell and Lila in same scenes! They were hilarious together.


Always and Forever, Lara Jean (To All the Boys I've Loved Before) by Jenny Han - This series reminds me of my fav teen movies from the 90s. Wondering what sweet Lara Jean and her fun family will get into next.


In Calabria by Peter S. Beagle - A new story by Peter S. Beagle, author of my fav, The Last Unicorn? I gotta check this out. Rumor has it this features a unicorn as well.


3 comments:

  1. I´m also looking forward to read Jenny Han´s book.
    Here is My Top 10 Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Conjuring of Light was on my list this week too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/12/13/top-ten-tuesday-87/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super excited to start the Darker Shades trilogy next year! So fun to see the third book on so many lists this week. I hope you enjoy A Conjuring of Light!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails