Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Top Ten 2016 Releases I Meant To Read But Didn't Get To (But TOTALLY plan to)



2016 Releases I Meant To Read...


Rebel of the Sands (Rebel of the Sands, #1) by Alwyn Hamilton - A desert adventure anyone? Yes! Too bad I didn't get to it. Soon, very soon.


Crooked Kingdom (Six of Crows, #2) by Leigh Bardugo - I feel like everyone rushed to the bookstore to buy this! I'm still working on the first one.

Morning Star (Red Rising, #3) by Pierce Brown - Ditto, but it's so good, I'll get to it soon.


The Bird and the Sword by Amy Harmon - Sounds like a great fantasy read for me. Luckily, I got it for my birthday.

Walking On Water by Madeleine L'Engle - Okay, this is technically a re-release, but it was re-released in 2016. I'll be reviewing it soon.


A Royal Christmas Wedding by Rachel Hauck - Love Hauck's work. I was very happy to get this for Christmas.

Ever the Hunted (Clash of Kingdoms, #1) by Erin Summerill - I'm curious about this one. Hopefully I'll get to check it out in the New Year. I'm resolving to read more YA fantasy.


Saga, Volume 6 by by Brian K. Vaughan, Fiona Staples - What happened to me? I meant to read this! I kept waiting to try Comixology and never got to it.

George Lucas: A Life by Brian Jay Jones - As an aspiring writer and artist, George Lucas, creator of Star Wars, Indiana Jones, and Willow was one of my first influences. I don't know much about him personally, so maybe I'll looking to this in the future.



Adulthood is a Myth: A Sarah's Scribbles Collection by Sarah Andersen - The most highly recommended book I couldn't find anywhere! Here's to hoping I'll find it or be able to read it on Comixology.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails