Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Top Ten Favorite Graphic Novels/Comics/Manga



Top Ten Favorite Graphic Novels/Comics/Manga


Ah, yeah! I feel like this week's meme was made for me!


Cat Vs. Human - It's too funny and also, too true. A cat-owning comic for cat-owners by a fellow cat-owner.


Seconds - Although Scott Pilgrim was great, I love that the main character of Seconds is a 20+ lady. Also, time-travel.


Hyberbole and a Half - A motivational and hilarious comic! It's so cool that it's autobiographical. Gah, still waiting on the sequel.



Stepping on Roses - I felt like I grieved when this series was over...it was so funny, yet nail-biting that I struggled to find a series to replace it in my life.


I Am Pusheen The Cat - It's just too adorable. Even looking at the cover, how can it not make you smile???


Black Bird - Reads like a good YA paranormal romance. If you're into YA vampires or Inuyasha, this is a great what-to-read-next.


Manga Classics: Pride & Prejudice - I can't say enough how well done this manga version is! Love it, revisit, and even color it, often!


Skip-Beat - On-going drama! Lights! Camera! Action! If you've ever daydreamed about becoming a movie star, this is a great escape. Lots of hijinks!


Batman: Earth One - I actually bought this as a gift for my brother, but decided to read it and see if he'd like it. I ended up liking it myself! It's as good as any Batman movie you've enjoyed.


Star Wars: Splinter of the Mind's Eye - True, it's old Star Wars canon, aka none-of-this-really-happened. However, it's clear that this "A New Hope" lost sequel influenced all the movies that have followed. It's a time-piece, but very cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails