Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Top Ten Favorite Romances (all time)


Top Ten Favorite Romances (all time)

Yay, another fun and easy TTT topic. Ah, I'm such a hopeless romantic.


Pride & Prejudice - On this blog, I feel that it goes without saying! After seeing the 2005 movie version, I've been obsessed with all things Austen!


Jane Eyre - Ditto. Being an Austen fan, I kept reading blog lists where Darcy and Rochester fought for first place, so I had to check it out. The drama! The banter!


Blackmoore - Amazing slow-burn tension! Will they or won't they page turning suspense. I'm planning to re-read it soon.


Once Upon A Prince - A heartwarming, but realistic, modern-day royal fairy-tale. Inspired by Will and Kate.


Because of Miss Bridgerton
- Just when I thought Julia Quinn couldn't top herself, she did. Reads like a romantic comedy!


A Kingdom of Dreams - I'm super biased for this one, it was one of the first romance novels I ever read. Medieval at its best.


My Life Next Door - A great YA romance with a timeless feel. Will steal your heart and melt it.


The Last Unicorn - Romantic in a tragic-sort of way. A unicorn who nearly changes forever for her love. Gah, breaks my heart.


Stepping on Roses - For a manga, it read like a historical romantic comedy. Drama, suspension, tension, mixed with hijinks.


By Your Side - One of my latest reads, but I loved it! Sweet mixed with serious issues.

8 comments:

  1. Pride and Prejudice definitely is one of THE classic romances <3 Really loved My Life Next Door as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both Kasie West - all Kasie west - and I love the romance between Elizabeth and darcy!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By Your Side was my first read by West :D Gosh, I'm so behind on YA, I wish I'd read her work soon! Thanks for visiting my TTT.

      Delete
  3. I've only read Pride and Prejudice and Jane Eyre - love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing list! Bridgertons actually made my list too, I need to read this spin off of it soon cause I love Julia Quinn and the Bridgertons.
    New GFC follower here!
    Here's My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D I follow back! Yes, I highly recommend all of her work. The new spin-off is fast paced and funny. I just read her first novel 'Splendid' and for a first novel it really stands out.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails