Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Top Ten Books I Read In Nearly One Sitting


Top Ten Books I Read In Nearly One Sitting

(I so want that chair! Only with book pillows!)

Catching Fire- I couldn't turn the pages fast enough! Devoured it.

Because of Miss Bridgerton (Rokesbys, #1) - The tension and back-and-forth between these two kept me laughing and guessing.

The Giver- Beautiful thought-provoking story I couldn't put down.

The Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank - Like a letter from a friend you'll never forget.

Into the Wild- I felt like I was on a journey with Chris. I sought to understand his travels and reasoning.

The Little Prince- Best book I should have read a long, long time ago. Heartfelt.

Their Eyes Were Watching God- I got hooked on what would happen next. Quick, classic read.

The Princess Diaries- I kept re-reading the series each time a new book was released.

I Am Pusheen The Cat- Too much sweet, cutest not to take it all in!

Hyperbole and a Half: Unfortunate Situations, Flawed Coping Mechanisms, Mayhem, and Other Things That Happened - I feel like I blog about this book so, so much...but I really love it. Once you start, you can't stop!

4 comments:

  1. I Am Pusheen is sooo adorable!! I've also enjoyed reading The Giver, Anne Frank's Diary, and The Little Prince.

    Here's a link to my TTT post: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2017/03/top-ten-tuesday-list-of-books-to-read.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Yes, cannot get enough adorable with Pusheen!

      Delete
  2. I devoured all the Hunger Games books when I read them, could not get enough!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/03/21/top-ten-tuesday-93

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too!!! :D Best page-turner ever!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails