Tuesday, May 30, 2017

My Most Anticipated Books For the Second Half of 2017


My Most Anticipated Books For the Second Half of 2017

Oh my goodness, this year is flying by! I’m currently knee deep in boxes for my move, lamenting most of my books are packed, but here are the books I’m most looking forward to for the second half of 2017. Wow, I might need a new bookshelf in my office.

Vonze's Picks:


Ah! Only a few more days to wait!


Meg Cabot + Star Wars?? Now I'm intrigued!


I really enjoyed West's "By Your Side" and I'm looking forward to this one!


Ah, I love the Manga Classics! Poe will be perfect for Halloween.


I love Hauck's work, so I'm very interested in this novel, part contemporary, part historical.


OMG, Luke...what have you been up to and why is your character so grumpy now?


Gray writes Leia's character so well, can't wait to read more.


'Cause I need relaxation unicorns in my life right now, HA!



I love these silly novels.

Star Wars: The Last Jedi novelization - Whenever it's announced...

Oshie's Picks:



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails