Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!Tweet
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
Top Ten Characters Who I Would Totally Want To Be For Halloween
|Happy Halloween from my bookshelf|
- Katniss - Actually, I'd probably cosplay as Katniss everyday if I could, jacket and boots, stylish yet comfortable, lol.
- Daenerys Targaryen - Wondering if my dragon Beanie Babies would be suitable to carry around...
- Bellatrix Lestrange - Arguably one of the best female villains.
- Kikyo - If we're counting manga (and I usually do), I've always loved her outfit. I guess she's technically undead, so very fitting for Halloween.
- Alice from Wonderland - I've got two Cheshire Cats just waiting.
- Dracula - For his sense of taste...(Oshie sense of humor there).
- Darth Vader - Childhood dream.
- Ciaphas Cain - Awesome, sanest character in the 40k universe.
- Yawgmoth - Oshie's favorite villain ever. Magic the Gathering universe.
- King Arthur - For the armor and a cool sword.